Front Office Agent (m/w/d)
Descripción del puesto
- You will be a member of the Max Brown Front Office Team
- You see yourself as a host, welcome our guests warmly and deal with them openly and charmingly
- You carry out the Check-In/Check-Out of our guests
- You take phone calls and take reservation requests
- You take responsibility for the cash management according to the credit policy
- You give our guests insider tips for Vienna
- You actively support the supervisors and the front office manager and contribute to an effective and efficient operational process
- You ensure an active communication flow between all departments of the hotel
Requisitos del trabajo
- You have a completed vocational training in the hotel industry, as well as first work experience in the front office and ideally Opera knowledge
- You have the highest standards of quality and service, work independently and are a host with all your heart
- Furthermore you are a team player, reliable and flexible
- You also have very good German & English skills
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in
2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our
Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across
13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three
landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring
neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park
Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar
Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan
and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and
surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative,
and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
- Travel allowance
- Discounts on fitness memberships
- Corporate Benefits website with countless offers
- Employee discounts and Friends & Family discounts in all hotels and restaurants of the Sircle Collection
The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is € 1.788,- (based on full time). We guarantee an overpayment according to your experience and qualification.