Technical Manager (m/w/d)
Are you someone who likes to roll up their sleeves, inspires but is also decisive and continuously looks for an even higher level of quality and service? Are you looking for a job with responsibility, but which also offers variation by solving ad-hoc situations? If so, you could be our new Technical Manager at Sir Adam in Amsterdam!
- You are an experienced, proactive and hands on technical guru;
- You are energetic, adaptable, with technical mindset and always trying to come up with new ways to optimize;
- You are able to create and nurture a professional and inspiring environment to your guests and team.
- You are responsible for ensuring the maintenance of all areas is going smoothly;
- You take ownership in identifying the technical issues and solve them and conducting inspection rounds in the hotel;
- First point of contacting third parties in the case of technical issues that cannot be solved by yourself or the team;
- Operating and ensuring the proper functioning of the BMS and take care of periodical checks and the maintenance of the machines;
- Working closely together with our front office and housekeeping team.
- Minimum two year of relevant work experience in a maintenance role within the hospitality industry;
- Good knowledge of electricity/ gas/ water systems;
- You have strong communications skills in both languages English and Dutch;
- Flexibility in working morning and evening.
About Sir Adam
A mecca for music and culture lovers.
With its bold presence in Amsterdam’s A’DAM Tower, Sir Adam resonates with the vibrant energy of the building’s present occupants, including MassiveMusic, ID&T and Gibson. It’s just behind the city’s Central Station and overlooks the IJ River. Make sure to check out the rooftop for 360-degree views of the city.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.