SEVEN NORTH RESTAURANT: Sous Chef (m/w/d)
We’re collaborating with one of Israel’s most well-known chefs. Operating a stunning 15+ restaurants in cities like Tel Aviv, Melbourne, New York, Paris and Vienna he has conquered the restaurant-scene city by city for the past 11 years. Imagine an all-day restaurant with a huge open kitchen counter, dishes that are suitable to be shared, a big cocktail bar, stimulating music and a menu based on the southern Mediterranean cuisine.
- Reporting to the Head Chef
- Experience in ordering and working with suppliers to assure all product is correctly order and up to our standards.
- To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time
- To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity
- To deputize in the Head chef’s absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so.
- To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the head chef & dining room management
- To strive to study relevant subjects in preparation for future advancement
- Ensure all HACCP guidelines are being followed and practiced
We are looking for a natural leader, enthusiastic, energetic and professional Sous Chef with relevant experience who wants to put this new restaurant on the map. They are hands-on, amazing with the team, love the personal approach of an informal restaurant environment, can quickly establish credibility and respect and perform well at building strong working relationships.
- 6 years prior experience
- Proven track record and professional references
- Dedication, commitment, discipline and a positive attitude
- Team leader
- Flexible and hardworking
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word programs (excel /word) and email communication
- Physically fit
- The ability to speak English / German
- Willingness to work and learn
Compensation & Benefits
Seven North offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions, training and development program and employee discounts. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Contribution for public transport
- Contribution for fitness center memberships
- Corporate benefits web page with a lot of different discounts
- Employee discounts and Friends & Family Discounts in all hotels and restaurants of Sircle Collection
Gross monthly salary: EUR 2.500,00. Willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification.