Revenue Manager FT (m/w/d)
Revenue Management is one of the key growth-oriented departments in our company. You are responsible to initiate, plan, direct, implement and execute our revenue strategy into hotel(s) in the Netherlands. You are responsible for maximizing revenue, market share and profits for your hotel(s) through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures. In a proactive and eager way, you will drive the continued development and growth of revenue, profits and customer service standards. We have senior and junior roles available. Based on your experience you will either manage 1 or 2 hotels. You will be a direct report to the Regional Director of Revenue based in Amsterdam.
A pro-active, bouncy and self-confident revenue driven person, who values partnerships brings a smile on our faces. But besides these overdrive traits, you need to be able to think and act in a strategic way and look at revenues from different angles. Co-partnering with sales, front offices, bookings office, finance and hotel managers is part of your regular duty. You stand out in your analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrate ability to “think outside the box”. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced company with a lot of potential. Therefore, you have to be flexible.
- You ensure that sales- and pricing strategies are based on commercial judgment through effective analysis and reporting
- You are a valued member of the commercial team and will need to work closely with the sales, marketing, e-commerce, finance and booking office department to set and execute the commercial strategies;
- You initiate forecasting, budgeting, reporting, standardization etc. for your hotel(s)
- You ensure that commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review optimal strategies and controls
- You ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks for your hotel(s)
- You ensure rate loading as RFP’s, GDS, consortia, corporate rates or FIT rates are loaded correctly
- You drive commercial Performance; like EBITDA, RevPAR, GOP and Fair Market Share performance for your hotels
- Two years of relevant experience in Revenue Management as a single/multiple property revenue- or yield manager (Reservations and Front office experience are a plus).
- Ability to analyze financial statements and market data.
- Detail orientated and a proactive hands-on mentality.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constant changing market with a revenue positive effect.
- Be proactive in achieving revenue goals.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated ability to “think outside the box”.
- Must possess strong computer (excel) skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong command of the English language.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focusing on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our Company Values
- provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- see creativity as our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- are ambitious and always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Travel Allowance;
- Discount Hotels: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%) (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria);
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- Discount at XBANK (10%): a unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- Paid moving day;
- Fun & wellbeing activities like weekly Bootcamp @ Sir Adam;
- Personal training and development programs;
How to apply?
Hit the button to leave your letter & resume/
For further information call +31 (0)620 384 970