Reservations Coordinator FT (m/w/d)
We are looking for you to be part of our awesome reservations team. In your role as Reservations Coordinator you will be responsible for processing and booking individual reservations for each of our hotels in the Netherlands and assist our hotel abroad when required. You ensure that all our guests' requirements are met and know exactly how to react to any requested changes. Your mission is to communicate with the guest as well as the hotels in the best way in order to achieve the highest possible revenue and provide exceptional customer service experience.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are a passionate and enthusiastic sales person who loves to exceed the wishes of the guest;
- You are a people’s person who can encourage guests for our hotels;
- You can unburden the guest;
- You have an eye for detail and pro-actively think along and come with solutions;
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced company with a lot of potential. Therefore, you have to be flexible.
- You process and book all individual bookings for our hotels in the Netherlands;
- You ensure that all our guests' requirements are met;
- You actively up- and cross sell services and facilities of individual hotels;
- You process options, special requests and changes to existing reservations correctly and in a timely manner;
- You answer phone calls and emails;
- You handle financially related tasks such as preparing pro forma invoices, handling commission, etc.;
- You handle administrative tasks based on a daily checklist, such as checking arrivals, monitoring activities, etc.;
- You work closely with the Front Desks of the different hotels to boost the revenues and customer satisfaction;
- You report directly to the Reservations Manager.
- You ideally have a degree in hotel management;
- You have at least 1 year experience within a reservations or customer service department, experience in hotel reservations is a big bonus;
- Dutch and English needs to be spoken and written fluently;
- Knowledge of different PMS systems is a big bonus;
- Be positive and an example for the rest of team;
- You are commercial and have a passion for hospitality;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Team player, but certainly also capable of working independently.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focusing on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our company values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Travel Allowance;
- Discount Hotels: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%) (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria);
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- Discount at XBANK (10%): a unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- Paid moving day;
- Fun & wellbeing activities like weekly Bootcamp @ Sir Adam;
- Personal training and development programs.
How to apply?
Send us your CV and motivation using the apply button below.