Receptionist - Concierge
SiR Joan Hotel is passion for the island and its essence.
SiR Joan is an Ibizan tradition. Go back to the origins of the white island and admire the era in which free communities would come together to create music and art. SiR Joan is art. SiR Joan is a sensual and exclusive refuge where the traveler meets their true self, uniting entertainment and relaxation. SiR Joan lives his dream every day. A private paradise which was born in Ibiza, and it is attending to the needs of the most passionate guests. Paradise in Ibiza is called SiR Joan.
Its 38 rooms make SiR Joan's style warm and welcoming. Thanks to the exquisite care of every detail and impeccable treatment to each of its guests. SiR Joan has become the reference of luxury hotels in Ibiza.
Receptionist – Concierge in SiR Hotels welcome as the ‘first contact’ of our company and ensure guests receive a heartwarming greeting. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests’ services. Receptionist – Concierge ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences; analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating. He or she will respond to guests’ needs and anticipating their unstated ones
The Receptionist – Concierge responsibilities include combining a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to thrive the reception tasks as bookings, luggage collection, storage and check-in/check-out processes. Our ideal candidates have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage various tasks on a daily basis to ensure great follow-up of the reception procedures. Keep in mind that this position requires working in shifts on bank holidays, weekends, evenings, or nights.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our building is safe, clean and inviting.
Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
- Make the check-in and check-out for our guests.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests.
- Problem-solving guests emergencies.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay.
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival, during their stay and after their departure.
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage.
- Promptly address guests’ requests, like in-room dining.
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints.
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
- Inform clients of our hotel services, including breakfast and dining options.
- Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Ensure the comply of the services with all standards and operating procedures.
- Communicate with Housekeepers, Maintenance and Restaurants Departments to provide an overall comfortable guest experience.
- Analyze customer feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings.
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see.
- Coordinate and book the guests’ request reservations in outsourcing services.
- Establish professional friendly relationships with hotel clients.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist – Concierge or similar role.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. PMS, TPV, dataphone and printers).
- Detailed knowledge of customer service, and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation.
- BSc degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Business Hospitality degree is a plus.
- Required Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Valuable knowledge and communication in foreign languages.
Attitudes and behaviors related to SIR: Passionate. Authentic. Connected. Creative.
ABOUT SIRCLE COLLECTION
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
- Discount within Sirce Collection: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Discounts within the Design Hotel Hotel Group™
- Part of "Corporate Benefits"
- Social Sustainability Responsible Activities
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send us your CV and motivation letter or video through the apply button below.