Are you an energetic and a passionate student, who loves to go the extra mile and is eager in learning and growing in all the hotel departments? Is it in your nature to be proactive and come up with new ideas? If so, you could be our new Management Trainee at Sir Albert Hotel in Amsterdam!
Our team believes that human connections make the best memories. We aim to help each other within all departments to maximize our common goal to be a smart service-oriented team to create experiences that entertain and enlighten our guests.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By trying to get in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
• You are enthusiastic and creative in creating memorable guest experiences;
• It’s in your nature to be flexible, proactive and be stress resistant;
• You like to be part of a hardworking likeminded professional hospitality team;
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English; both oral and written.
• You will be hands on in supporting the team with various tasks among which assisting with projects, administrative tasks, duty management;
• Assisting managers in writing manuals/ SOP’s;
• The highly-set standards of Sir Albert service are of the utmost importance and will be your focus;
• You will cooperate and encourage seamless working relationships with all departments.
• Student of a relevant HBO hospitality or tourism related study;
• Flexibility in working morning/ evening and weekend if necessary;
• You are available as of February 2022 for minimum period of six months.
Sir Albert is a rendezvous spot for the stylish.
Right in the heart of Amsterdam’s De Pijp district, within walking distance of Museum Square and just down the street from the famous Albert Cuyp Market, Sir Albert is a sophisticated destination for culture vultures.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our company values
Benefits & Fun
How to apply?
Send us your CV and motivation using the apply button below.