Do you possess a tiny portion of rebelliousness an ebullient interest in both music & hospitality and likewise be the fun and flexible team player we are looking for? If so, you could be our new Management Trainee at Sir Adam in Amsterdam!
Our Front office department at Sir Adam exists of three different specialities; front office, guest service and meetings & events. Our team believes in passionate and dedicated individuals, who are willing to bring service and hospitality to an unrivalled level. Our goal is to maximize and exceed our guest satisfaction by providing the best-personalized service possible.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By trying to get in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are confident in creating memorable guest experiences;
- You are allergic for the sentence “Mission Impossible”;
- It’s in your nature to multitask, be proactive and be stress resistant;
- You like to be part of a hardworking likeminded professional hospitality team;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English; both oral and written. An extra language could be a plus.
- You are able to create and nurture a professional and funky environment to your guests and team.
- Welcoming and guiding guests;
- Assist the daily operations on different departments;
- Monitor, track and answer Online Guest Reviews;
- Handling complaints according to procedure;
- You make sure you know everything about the guest’s special inquiries and with your creative mindset you will create the ultimate cliff-hanger to keep guests remembering Sir Adam;
- Having the best connections in town regarding restaurants/bars.
- You are currently a student enrolled in a relevant bachelor hospitality/ tourism related study;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English; both oral and written.
- Flexibility in working morning/ evening and in the weekends;
- You are available as of January 2022 for a period of six months.
About Sir Adam
A mecca for music and culture lovers.
With its bold presence in Amsterdam’s A’DAM Tower, Sir Adam resonates with the vibrant energy of the building’s present occupants, including MassiveMusic, ID&T and Gibson. It’s just behind the city’s Central Station and overlooks the IJ River. Make sure to check out the rooftop for 360-degree views of the city.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Travel Allowance;
- Discount Hotels: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%) (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria);
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- Discount at XBANK (10%): a unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- Paid moving day;
- Fun & wellbeing activities like weekly Bootcamp @ Sir Adam;
- Personal training and development programs;
- Placement fee of EUR 500,- per month.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.