IT Project Specialist (InfoSec & Compliance) FT (m/w/d)
Do you want to be part of the technology transformation of Sircle Collection?
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Specialist who is eager to use and grow his or her skills to drive our inhouse and outsourced information security and compliance activities. Our ideal candidate is a real team player with a positive mindset and flexible. You do not avoid challenges, but you proactively look for solutions. You master excellent communication skills and will work in an ambitious and dynamic team. This role is based at our HQ in Amsterdam with occasional travel to our hotels, offices and restaurants at various locations in Europe.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are flexible, a real team player and you have a positive mindset;
- You have solid experience managing projects;
- You fix root problems and embrace automation;
- You have a strong desire to learn, grow and innovate;
- You do not avoid challenges, but proactively look for solutions.
- You will have your own projects and assist with the roll-out of our new overall technology strategy;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and our technology partners to innovate together;
- Work together with our partners to optimize outsourced activities in line with contractual SLA’s;
- Actively monitor security tooling and global threats to resolve alerts, vulnerabilities and mitigate risks;
- Implement our new privacy management software;
- Ensure GDPR/PCI compliance and be the driving force behind the GDPR task force;
- Implement (role-based) access and identity management standards;
- Fast launching of proof of concepts, followed by pilots and company-wide rollouts;
- Sourcing, planning and roll-out of InfoSec awareness training and phishing campaigns to build a human firewall;
- Perform business continuity and disaster recovery tests, periodic internal audits and vulnerability scans;
- Create, optimize and roll-out our InfoSec, incident response and data protection policies and procedures;
- Cloud migration of on-premise security tooling and selection of various new solutions;
- Drive technical input and support for the design, validation, deployment and configuration management of IT infrastructure;
- Provide high quality and timely support to all hotels, restaurants and offices for InfoSec and compliance support cases;
- Provide periodic out-of-hours and weekend support for major incident response.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in a current position (preferably in the hospitality or travel industry);
- Experience with the InfoSec and Privacy Management solutions;
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and third party suppliers;
- In-depth knowledge of GDPR and/or ISO 27001 is preferred;
- Excellent and fluent communication skills in English is required (Dutch, German or Spanish is preferred).
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes and The Sircle as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more at sirclecollection.com.
Our company values
- We offer genuine service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and cherish the communities around us;
- Creativity is our backbone: every member of our company is creative, and we use that to create customized, one-of-a-kind experiences;
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves;
- We are surprising: we are changeable, we don't settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
- Hotel and restaurant discounts;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions (market conformity);
- Training and development programs;
- A collective discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter trough the button below