IT Project Manager FT
Do you want to be part of the technology transformation of Sircle Collection?
You will join the Technology & Business Solutions team that empowers colleagues and guests with the right technology, so they can
focus on the things that matter the most. We have exciting years ahead of us with major investments in technology.
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager who is eager to use and grow his/her technological skills to ensure a scalable, maintainable and available IT infrastructure. In this exciting role you will work with our technology partners to upgrade our exsiting technoilogy and implement new technology to build great guest experiences. Our ideal candidate is a real team player who is flexible and has a positive mindset. You do not avoid challenges and you proactively look for solutions. You master excellent communication skills and will work in an ambitious and dynamic team. This role is based at our HQ in Amsterdam with frequent travel to our hotels, offices and restaurants at various locations in Europe.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry!
- You are flexible, a real team player and have a positive mindset;
- You are committed to help and take satisfaction from IT problem resolution;
- You have solid experience managing projects;
- You fix root problems and embrace automation;
- You have a strong desire to learn, grow and innovate;
- You do not avoid challenges and proactively look for solutions.
- Own and drive projects for renovations, new hotels and restaurant openings
- Manage CAPEX replacement projects to enhance employee and guests experiences (Hotel TV, Wifi, door locks, servers);
- Drive technical input and support for the design, validation, deployment and configuration management of IT infrastructure;
- Maintain IT infrastructure;
- IT asset management, patch management and deployment of new hardware;
- Proactively identify, analyze, and resolve network and system problems and performance issues;
- Grow relationships with partners to optimize outsourced activities in line with contractual SLA’s;
- Provide periodic out-of-hours and weekend support for scheduled maintenance and software release activities;
- At least 4 years relevant work experience in a similar position (preferably in the hospitality industry);
- Significant IT professional skills;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and technology partners;
- Excellent and fluent communication skills in English;
- Dutch, German or Spanish is preferred.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is a rapidly-growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, Sircle Collection creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Barcelona and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna and Düsseldorf; Park Centraal located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, Sircle does the asset management of the W Amsterdam, Provocateur Berlin and Roomers Munich.
Our company values
- We offer genuine service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and cherish the communities around us;
- Creativity is our backbone: every member of our company is creative, and we use that to create customized, one-of-a-kind experiences;
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves;
- We are surprising: we are changeable, we don't settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
- Hotel and restaurant discounts;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions (market conformity);
- Training and development programs;
- A collective discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter trough the button below