Hotel System Support Specialist FT (m/w/d)
Would you like to join us on our journey to future proof our technology stack? Are you that ambitious Hotel System Support Specialist?
As a Hotel System Support Specialist you will join the Technology & Business Solutions team that empowers colleagues and guests with the right technology, so they can focus on the things that matter the most. This role is based at our HQ in Amsterdam from where you will provide support to our hotels, offices and restaurants across Europe. Together with the team and the right technology partners you will support a complete and modern system landscape that is open for integrations, scalable, stable and ready for the future ambition of Sircle Collection. We have an exciting year ahead of us with numerous innovative system roll-outs that need high quality support during and after go-live.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You take satisfaction from and are committed to help out from system problem to resolution;
- You have experience in the hospitality industry;
- You are tech savvy and embrace automation;
- You know how to find the right balance between technology and the human touch;
- You have a strong desire to learn and innovate;
- You tolerate uncertainty and can manage multiple issues at the same time.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and our technology partners to grow and innovate together;
- Provide high quality and timely support to our hotels, restaurants and offices for hotel system support cases (such as PMS, RMS, Channel Manager, Payment platform, Omni-channel communication, Mobile check-in solution, Digital key etc);
- Track, coordinate, resolve and escalate system issues;
- Follow up with internal teams and technology partners to ensure issues are solved according to requirements;
- Ensure people commit towards outcome: next steps, deadlines - escalate if necessary;
- Create knowledge articles and feature update documentation for our users;
- Create and maintain system support standards, policies and procedures;
- Identify system ambassadors who can act as product specialists;
- Identify needs and opportunities for new technology within all levels of Sircle Collection;
- Assist the Application Specialists with system related projects; from sourcing, implementation, go-live to support and training;
- Prioritize issues or feature requests based on impact on guest experiences, employee experiences, automation, profitability and competitiveness;
- Provide adhoc out-of-hours and weekend support for major incident response;
- Stay up to date with technology trends.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in a current position (preferably in the hospitality industry or software provider);
- You have very good knowledge of English (German, Spanish and Dutch is a plus);
- Knowledge of or previous experience working with hospitality systems.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes and The Sircle as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more at sirclecollection.com
Our company values
- We offer genuine service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and cherish the communities around us;
- Creativity is our backbone: every member of our company is creative, and we use that to create customized, one-of-a-kind experiences;
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves;
- We are surprising: we are changeable, we don't settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
- Hotel and restaurant discounts;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions (market conformity);
- Training and development programs;
- A collective discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter trough the button below