Guest Service Manager FT (m/w/d)
Have you always dreamed of being part of a front office team in a boutique hotel which is nestled in the old Van Moppes diamond factory in Amsterdam? Does your actions inspire others to learn more, do more and become more? If so, you could be our new Guest service Manager at Sir Albert Hotel!
Our team of Sir Albert exists of team members in three different specialties; front office, housekeeping and maintenance. As a Guest Service Manager, you will be part of an experienced team, who always keeps each other sharp.
Our team believes that human connections make the best memories. We aim to help each other within the front office, but also in other departments to maximize our common goal to be a smart service-oriented team to create experiences that entertain and enlighten our guests
- You are confident in creating memorable guest experiences;
- You are allergic for the sentence “Mission Impossible”;
- It’s in your nature to multitask, be proactive and be stress resistant;
- You like to be part of a hardworking likeminded professional hospitality team;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English; both oral and written. An extra language could be a plus.
- You are able to create and nurture a professional and funky environment to your guests and team.
- Guiding and coaching the Front of House team and manage the shift.
- Ensuring correct compliance with hotel procedures, rules and regulations;
- Overseeing "Health and Safety" procedures & coordination of crises.
- Monitor, track and answer Online Guest Reviews;
- Handling complaints according to procedure.
- You make sure you know everything about the guest’s special inquiries and with your creative mindset you will create the ultimate cliff-hanger to keep guests remembering Sir Adam.
- Having the best connections in town regarding restaurants/bars.
- MBO diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably MHS/HHS or tourism education;
- Minimum two year of relevant work experience in a front office or duty manager role;
- Flexibility in working morning and evening shifts (weekdays/ weekends) if necessary;
- You are available to work for 38 hours per week.
Sir Albert is a rendezvous spot for the stylish.
Right in the heart of Amsterdam’s De Pijp district, within walking distance of Museum Square and just down the street from the famous Albert Cuyp Market, Sir Albert is a sophisticated destination for culture vultures.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Travel Allowance;
- Discount Hotels: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%) (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria);
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- Discount at XBANK (10%): a unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- Paid moving day;
- Fun & wellbeing activities like weekly Bootcamp @ Sir Adam;
- Personal training and development programs;
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.