Group, Meeting & Event Internship
Are you service-minded, accurate and do you like to organize the start of a great memory in detail? Perhaps you are our ideal candidate for the position Group, Meeting & Events Intern!
You are a real “sales tiger” who works well together, shows initiative, is flexible and works accurately. We are looking for an assertive student with flair who cannot wait to contribute to the commercial activities of our department and who is a star in organizing and planning. Our ideal student has the skills to work towards deadlines and multitasking within the role. You will work on our Sircle Collection HQ in Amsterdam Center.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best talents in the industry.
- Independent and enthusiastic;
- Social, honest, discreet, accurate and helpful;
- Team player;
- You are super commercial;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Offer prices;
- Make guests enthusiastic about our hotels;
- Responding to the wishes of the guest;
- Make the event possible;
- Taking work out of the guest's hands;
- Thinking along, showing initiative and coming up with solutions;
- Ensure a clear transfer to the internal operational teams;
- Financially related tasks such as, preparing invoices, pro forma invoices, handling of commissions, etc.;
- After sales calls.
- HBO working and thinking level and is currently following (preferably) hospitality or tourism training;
- Excellent command of the English and German language, spoken and written (Dutch is a pre);
- Good computer skills;
- Living in (around) Amsterdam;
- Being able to handle confidential information well;
- You are available as of March 2021 for a minimum period of six months.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Placement fee of € 500,- per month
Housing allowance; € 80,- gross per month (if you move to Amsterdam)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
- Business Fitness Nederland (2.975 locations)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Time to relax
- Yearly New Year’s Party
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Department events
- Staff Society Membership (small contribution)
Food (for brains)
- Training and development programs
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.