Group Director of Finance
We are looking for an experienced Group Director of Finance, to oversee all financial aspects of the operational business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning. The Group Director of Finance contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all operational financial tasks of the organization. When holding this role, overseeing all regional financial aspects of the company strategy is part of your responsibility, as well as maintaining the flow of financial information to the VIP Finance, CEO and Group Directors.
(*) In order to be able to excel in this role, hospitality experience is a must have.
- Responsible for the Regional Finance teams, including Purchase and Cost Control;
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures;
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation;
- Overseeing and controlling business unit budgets of the hotels, restaurants and management companies;
- Composing consolidated budgets of the hotels, restaurants and management companies.
- Forecast consolidated cash flow positions to report to the VP Finance;
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements;
- Maintain banking relationships on regional level in conjunction with the regional leads and the corporate finance specialist.
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting according to corporate guidelines;
- Interpret the company's financial results to all stakeholders involved and recommend improvement activities;
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to all stakeholders involved;
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management;
- Create consolidated quarterly board reports to be send to the VP Finance for further analysis and distribution.
- Monitor development of newly acquired projects and guide the transition process to incorporate the project into the organization;
- Establish guidelines for pre-opening processes and budgets.
- Financial Asset Management in cooperation with the VP Finance and CEO.
- Significant experience at senior financial controller level within a large customer driven environment, preferably hospitality;
- Significant experience in direct management and control of a minimum €25M turnover operation;
- Proven experience in direct management and supervision of a finance team;
- Proven experience of budget preparation, setting and monitoring and financial forecasting;
- Proven experience of preparing and presenting financial and management accounts, reports and data;
- Experience of liaising with auditors and business advisors.
- Bachelor or University degree in Management Accounting, Corporate Finance or related studies;
- Good working knowledge of current accounting software system, knowledge of Sap Business One is a pre;
- Knowledge of management systems for all accounting functions including purchase ledger, sales ledger, payroll, cash and banking, nominal ledger and stock.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English; both oral and written and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Team Leader/Player;
- Ability to set targets, motivate and inspire staff to achieve targets;
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities under pressure and be self motivating;
- Personal Integrity and Confidentiality;
- Excellent time management skills.
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands, located in Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods, founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our young history, we quickly grew to be a collection of various creative hospitality brands and properties across Europe. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam and the Edition Milan. With everything we do—hotels, restaurants, design concept stores, properties and more—we are passionate about creating surprising and special experiences for our guests.
Our hospitality efforts would be nothing without our vibrant surrounding communities, and we seek to support them however we can. With offices and hospitality projects located across Europe, from Amsterdam to Ibiza, we celebrate the diversity of our employees, international guests and local communities. We want our spaces to feel respectful and inclusive to people of all ethnicities, genders, religions, sexualities, abilities and ages. And we strive to fill our teams with as many unique perspectives as possible. Why? Because we become more creative, innovative and heartfelt.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US?
- Excellent employment conditions;
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- A great team & leading hotel company.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV and motivation using the apply button below.