Have you explored Sircle Collection and its many brands, and feel your design style and ambition could take these brands to the next level of creativity and organization? If so, you could be our ideal new Graphic Designer!
As our Graphic Designer, you are part of our marketing department at our HQ in Amsterdam. Your team exists of 2 specialists, you and a Junior Graphic Designer. The successful candidate will be reporting to the editorial manager and overseeing the junior designer, while working closely with our marketing team across our brands: Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal and our retail brand X BANK.
- You are a hard-working, creative, organized and passionate graphic designer with a strong understanding of design.
- You are a well-rounded designer who enjoys working across both print and digital.
- You are able to manage numerous projects.
- You want to be partly responsible for making sure our brands are aesthetically and consistently represented.
- You must be cool-headed and have a positive outlook even when under pressure.
- Supporting production of high-quality design work for online and offline marketing activities, including digital platforms, social assets and print materials such as menus and guest directories.
- Research, design and production of a variety of assets pertaining to brand identity design.
- Work with the editorial manager and junior designer to create strong and dynamic design content from conception to completion. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts based on an initial brief.
- Developing each of the brands aesthetic and guidelines.
- Select and coordinate vendors and contractors for print.
- Inspiring the team with creative ideas and content.
- Managing and guiding the junior graphic designer.
- A highly creative individual with 3+ years of design experience.
- Work full time in our office based in the centre of Amsterdam.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a core range of skills in identity, typography, and layout.
- Strong branding design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator). Illustration and photography skills would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding and experience in current graphic design practices and production (both digital and print);
- Ability to work quickly and meticulously.
- Management experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of email marketing systems and photo retouching.
- General understanding of digital product development and UX would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Google docs.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our Company Values
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences;
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty;
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
Primary working conditions (market conformity)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
- Business Fitness Nederland (2.975 locations)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Time to relax
- Yearly New Year’s Party
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Department events
- Staff Society Membership (small contribution)
- Training and development programs
Food (for brains)
- Training and development programs
How to apply?
Please send us your CV, portfolio and motivation.
For further information call +31 (0)20 710 72 94.