General Cleaner FT (m/w/d)
Is it in your nature to always go for "A Tidy Room is a Tidy Mind" ? Is "eye for detail" one of your super powers?
Do you love to become the heartbeat of our hotel? Could you answer these questions with three times a "YES"? Then we have this great chance; we are looking for our General Cleaner at our Sir Albert in Amsterdam!
As a team, we work closely to build and maintain the team spirit high and energetic! We have a nice and open atmosphere. We have an inclusive culture, where each individual and opinion matters.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By trying to get in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are a friendly, positive and helpful person;
- It’s in your nature to create the best experiences for our guests and team;
- You have an eye for detail and love to work with a diverse team.
- Working with the team to deliver an unforgettable guest experiences;
- You will also be responsible for the corridors, staircases, outside areas and for the transport of clean and dirty linen and garbage of the guest rooms;
- You will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining hotel rooms, if needed;
- There might be special projects and/or deep-cleaning tasks.
- You have great communication skills in English and/or Dutch;
- You love learning new things and you enjoy guests’ satisfaction;
- Flexibility in working mornings, evenings, nights and weekends;
- Flexible to work in both Sir properties: Sir Albert & Sir Adam Amsterdam;
- Available as of now.
About Sir Albert is a rendezvous spot for the stylish.
Right in the heart of Amsterdam’s De Pijp district, within walking distance of Museum Square and just down the street from the famous Albert Cuyp Market, Sir Albert is a sophisticated destination for culture vultures.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our company values
- We offer genuine service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and cherish the communities around us;
- Creativity is our backbone: every member of our company is creative, and we use that to create customized, one-of-a-kind experiences;
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves;
- We are surprising: we are changeable, we don't settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Travel Allowance;
- Discount Hotels: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%) (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria);
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- Discount at XBANK (10%): a unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- Paid moving day;
- Fun & wellbeing activities like weekly Bootcamp @ Sir Adam;
- Personal training and development programs.
How to apply?
Send us your CV and motivation using the apply button below.