Front Office Supervisor (m/w/d)
- You become a member of the Max Brown 7th District Front of House team
- You support, supervise and train the receptionists
- Furthermore, you will actively support the Front Office Manager and thus contribute to a smooth operational process
- You will also be responsible for the check-in/check-out of our guests
- You take responsibility for the cash management according to the credit policy
- You ensure professional and friendly handling of guest inquiries and complaints
- You give our guests insider tips for Vienna and the surrounding area
- You ensure an active communication flow between all departments of the hotel
- You contribute your creativity and ideas
- You have a completed vocational training in the hotel industry, as well as first work experience in the front office and ideally Opera knowledge
- You have the highest standards of quality and service, work independently and are a host with all your heart
- Furthermore you are a team player, reliable and flexible
- You also have very good German & English skills
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in
2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our
Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across
13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three
landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring
neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park
Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar
Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan
and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and
surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative,
and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
- Travel allowance
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Corporate benefits web page with a lot of different discounts
Gross monthly salary: EUR 1.900€ (in accordance with the collective labor agreement).
Willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.