Finance Internship (m/w/d)
Do you like figures and insights? Do you want to learn a lot and gain knowledge about this? Then come and meet the Finance department of Sircle Collection!
In the position of accounting intern you have a supporting role in the department. With this internship you gain insight into hotel administration and you learn to work with various systems such as; the Property Management System, Accountview, Elvy and Opera. This department is part of the Sircle Collection head office in Amsterdam Center.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best talents in the industry.
- Independent and enthusiastic;
- Social, honest, discreet, accurate and helpful;
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Taking care of the total income audit of various administrations (including revenues, statistics and credit card checks);
- Maintain various administrations such as booking invoices and bank bookings;
- Contribute to monthly closures;
- Prepare various administrative overviews;
- Provide input to improve administrative procedures / processes.
- Follows an HBO Finance/Hospitality course;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- You are analytical and reliable;
- You are flexible and ambitious;
- You have strong communication and computer skills;
- You are available from January 2022 for a period of six months.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Travel Allowance;
- Discount Hotels: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%) (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria);
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- Discount at XBANK (10%): a unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- Paid moving day;
- Fun & wellbeing activities like weekly Bootcamp @ Sir Adam;
- Personal training and development programs.
- Placement fee of € 500,- per month
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.