Facility Management Trainee (m/w/d)
Do you like being the reliable multitask-er in an organization? Are you looking for an internship in which you will have to deal with all Facility aspects? Do you get a kick of being our Facility Management intern for our head office in Amsterdam?
As Facility Management Intern you will be responsible and support the entire Sircle Collection headquarter offices. As an independent person in this role, you will be the first point of contact for our employees and suppliers. You will also work with the regional chief engineer and report directly to our Chief of Staff. Together with you, we want to optimize our health & safety processes and ensure the work happiness of our employees.
Our interaction with each other is characterized by personal attention and a scaling-up mentality to use our expertise to help each other maximize our shared goal of creating an even more respectful and inclusive corporate culture.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best talents in the industry.
- Would your best friend describe you as a social and integrity person;
- Are you a proactive and independent person who is always there for everyone;
- It is in your nature to switch and adapt quickly and always solve problems in the most creative way.
- Welcoming colleagues and suppliers with your "Colgate smile”;
- Securing the "Sircle Collection Office look & feel";
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail;
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord;
- In charge of optimizing the office and administrative processes;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory;
- Guaranteeing the safety and security policy (e.g.: fire safety, COVID-19 regulations);
- Ensuring and being ready for inspections (e.g.: NEN 3140, W Installation, elevators etc.).
- You are enrolled in an MBO or HBO study, preferably Hotel Management or Facility Management;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing;
- Good communication and computer skills;
- Good handling of confidential information;
- You are available to start as of July/August 2022 for a minimum period of 6 months.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- The internship compensation is € 500 gross based on a fulltime internship.
- We offer a compensation in your housing costs of € 80 gross (fulltime) in case you have to move to Amsterdam for your internship.
How to apply?
Send us your CV and motivation using the apply button below.