Writing copy is not for everyone. Therefore we are on the hunt for a talented, creative Copywriter!
Our Copywriter will focus on all writing, editing, guiding or shaping all written content for Sircle Collection’s brands, including Sir Hotels, Max Brown, X BANK, Park Centraal and other projects, in addition to helping guide the team in positioning projects in a way that is innovative and always brand aligned.
Creativity & Quality Control
- Responsible for writing and/or editing all marketing text, including but not limited to: email, social media, website, blog, etc.
- Create text for compelling campaigns; ensure all copy ties together on various channels for the strongest impact
- Proofread all content to ensure grammar, spelling and formatting is flawless
- Conceptualize creative content and launch strategies.
- Oversee creative freelancers.
- Act as thought leader and quality control on all work across each aspects of the idea; changing anything less than great into greatness
- Work together with the digital marketing team to test which creative content is most effective; use learnings to constantly evolve creative to ensure it is most effective
- Together with the team, position Sircle Collection and the hotels in a strategic and compelling way
- Improve systems and processes to ensure that the marketing and other teams are accurately positioning the brands
- Ensure that all content that is executed is brand aligned and working towards achieving the long-term strategic and brand goals
- Work with the team to develop content to support short-term and long-term marketing strategies and goals
- Native English speaker
- 3+ years of copywriting experience for creative brands
- Demonstrated history of writing in brand tone of voice
- Confident with rules of grammar
- Ideally local to Amsterdam but can also work remotely
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative: out-of-the-box thinker, original, innovative
- Sensitive, empathic and social skills (networker)
- Passionate, authentic, passionate and purposeful
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Translating the brand position to internal values
- Identifying and capturing the way of differentiation by target groups, product/market combinations, channel, location, and in what situations.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focusing on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our company values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company.
How to apply?
Send us your CV and motivation using the apply button below.