Cluster Maintenance Coordinator FT (m/w/d)
Are you someone who likes to roll up their sleeves, inspires but is also decisive and continuously looks for an even higher level of quality and service? Are you looking for a job with responsibility, but which also offers variation by solving ad-hoc situations? If so, you could be our new Cluster Maintenance Engineer at Sir Albert & Sir Adam in Amsterdam!
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the daily performance of the technical department for both hotels, and ensuring high quality standards of installations and facilities within the hotels. The day-to-day activities of the maintenance team are coordinated by the Maintenance coordinator.
Our team believes that human connections make the best memories. We aim to help each other within the front office, but also in other departments to maximize our common goal to be a smart service-oriented team to create experiences that entertain and enlighten our guests.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By trying to get in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are an experienced, proactive and hands on technical guru;
- You are energetic, adaptable, with technical mindset and always trying to come up with new ways to optimize;
- You are able to create and nurture a professional and inspiring environment to your guests and team.
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the properties;
- Lead and execute daily tasks in relation to failures of installations within the hotel guest rooms, public space, restaurants and heart-of-the-house areas;
- Instruct maintenance team in daily duties and drive their performance;
- Installations and repairs to maintain are including, but not limited to; Energy supply systems, sanitary, lighting, cooling/ heating systems, painting, carpentry
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention;
- Responsible for Health and Safety in both properties. Makes sure that fire, life and safety guidelines and systems are followed and maintained.
- Respond to team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment;
- Organize and execute preventive maintenance program;
- Taking part in consignment service schedule;
- Controlling budget and applying appropriate spending policies;
- Maintain and define stocking levels of materials and tools;
- Pro-actively look for esthetical as well as functional improvements;
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety and quality standards;
- Inform Cluster Manager of potential safety threats and action upon them;
- Plan and oversee renovations and construction;
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages);
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy;
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Minimum two year of relevant work experience in a maintenance role within the hospitality industry;
- Good knowledge of electricity/ gas/ water systems;
- You have strong communications skills in both languages English and Dutch;
- Flexibility in working morning, evening and weekend.
Sir Albert is a rendezvous spot for the stylish.
Right in the heart of Amsterdam’s De Pijp district, within walking distance of Museum Square and just down the street from the famous Albert Cuyp Market, Sir Albert is a sophisticated destination for culture vultures.
About Sir Adam
A mecca for music and culture lovers.
With its bold presence in Amsterdam’s A’DAM Tower, Sir Adam resonates with the vibrant energy of the building’s present occupants, including MassiveMusic, ID&T and Gibson. It’s just behind the city’s Central Station and overlooks the IJ River. Make sure to check out the rooftop for 360-degree views of the city.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Travel Allowance;
- Discount Hotels: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%) (Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria);
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- Discount at XBANK (10%): a unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- Paid moving day;
- Fun & wellbeing activities like weekly Bootcamp @ Sir Adam;
- Personal training and development programs;
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.