Breakfast & Banqueting Supervisor
The Breakfast & Banqueting Supervisor ensures together with the manager that the day-to-day operation of both our meetings & events and the breakfast operation in our hotel run smoothly. In absence of the manager you are in charge of the operation. You have a close collaboration with various operational departments in our hotel. These include, but are not limited to, our Restaurant Manager, Sous Chef Banqueting, Housekeeping department, Front office and Engineering/Technical department. To ensure a correct setup of all meeting spaces and to meet and exceed guest’s expectations, you need to analyse the event orders and gather the right information from the pre-planning departments. Next to that, you will be one of the contact person for the banqueting operation on site. This role requires extensive and accurate planning skills and coordination.
We are looking for a hands-on candidate who has a creative spirit, is enthusiastic and confident in creating memorable guest experience in Max Brown 7th District.
- You are passionate about events and hospitality
- You have high energy level
- You have a positive, can-do spirit
- Excellent communication skills in German and English; both oral and written
- Communicating and maintaining guest relations on the floor in both breakfast and meetings & events departments
- Ensuring excellent guest service and quality delivery
- Delivering events on time that meet/exceed guests’ expectations
- Taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive until the moment they leave
- Maintaining excellent relationships with your colleagues and other departments
- Setup of meetings and breakfast concept in accordance with guest expectations
- Knowledge of all Food & Beverage standards, service, products, and HACCP rules & regulations
- Experience in a housekeeping supervisor role
- You love learning new things and you enjoy guests’ satisfaction
- Flexibility in working morning, evening and weekends
- You are able to work fulltime
Compensation & Benefits
- Travel allowance
- Discounts on fitness memberships
- Corporate Benefits website with countless offers
- Employee discounts and Friends & Family discounts in all hotels and restaurants of the Sircle Collection
Gross monthly salary: EUR 1.700,00. Willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification.