Do you have a knack for numbers? Do you have the ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records? If so, you could be our new Accounting Clerk at Regional Office in Berlin!
Our German Accounting Office is based at our Regional Office in Berlin center. The Accounting Office is a vibrant department of Sircle Collection. As a Accounting Clerk, you are responsible for supporting the daily operational accounting activities and month-end closing process in Germany and Austria. You know how to react to changes and process. In addition, your focus is to work closely with the other accounting team members and indirectly with other departments to enable an efficient and timely month-end closing process.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You bring experiences already gained at 'business partner' level, looking for further progression longer term with a great company, within a highly creative, fast paced, and international environment;
- You are characterized by a strong analytical mind and excellent organizational skills;
- You like to work in a team;
- You have a high level of responsibility.
- You check, process and record incoming invoices and assign them according to SKR04;
- You handle the payment transactions and post bank statements;
- You take over the cash flow forecast and the inter-company coordination;
- You do the monthly closing independently, including reconciliation of all relevant accounts;
- You support the preparation for the annual financial statements according to HGB;
- You create evaluations and statistics and take over the master data maintenance;
- You take care of archiving;
- You support company-wide standardization projects as well as the implementation of new systems;
- You are the contact person for suppliers and internal departments.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or a related field;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a current position (preferably in the hospitality industry);
- You have completed commercial training;
- You are confident in using MS Office;
- Knowledge of Datev is an advantage;
- You have very good knowledge of German and English.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is a rapidly growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, Sircle Collection creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Barcelona and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna and Düsseldorf; Park Centraal located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, Sircle Collection does the asset management of the W Amsterdam by Marriott International.
Our Company Values
- Creativity is our back bone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle and we embrace uncertainty.
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
Primary working conditions (market conformity)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
- Business Fitness Nederland (2.975 locations)
Fun (for free)
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Time to relax
- Yearly New Year’s Party
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Department events
- Staff Society Membership (small contribution)
Food (for brains)
- Training and development programs
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation.
For further information call 030/994040994.