Sales Trainee (m/w/d)
Descripción del puesto
Is it in your heart and DNA to tell the authentic stories ? Do you live for creating opportunities ? Apply for our Sales Trainee position at our Sircle Collection headquarter in Amsterdam!
The Sales Trainee supports the Sales department in their daily activities. This department is responsible for retaining and increasing the revenue by recruiting and maintaining new and existing clients. In addition, the Sales Intern will work together with the sales team to promote Sircle Collection and achieve the commercial targets and goals.
- You are an independent, flexible and enthusiastic student;
- You love to takes initiative and likes to be creative;
- You love to connect online and offline with partners & customers;
- You are confident and can relate with the brand portfolio of Sircle Collection.
- Managing existing accounts (f.e. client events);
- Researching the hospitality market for new chances and potential clients;
- Preparing and sending of quotations and contracts to clients;
- Organizing site inspections (tours) within our hotels;
- Making weekly and monthly sales reports.
Requisitos del trabajo
- Following a study in Communication, Hotel management or Tourism;
English and Dutch must be spoken and written fluently;
- Excellent communicative and computer skills;
- Available as of July/ August 2022 for a minimum period of 6 months.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- The internship compensation is € 500 gross based on a fulltime internship.
- We offer a compensation in your housing costs of € 80 gross (fulltime) in case you have to move to Amsterdam for your internship.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.