Revenue Project Coordinator
Descripción del puesto
Maybe a brief introduction from our perspective first. Starting in 2011 in Amsterdam, we rapidly transformed ourselves into a collection of creative hospitality brands and properties across Europe’s most inspiring cities. And still no sign of slowing down by the way. Deeply rooted in our core, always present in anything that we do, is our passion to create surprising and special experiences for our guests. Because that’s what Sircle life should be all about. As our ambitious company continues to grow, there are countless opportunities for you to grow with it. In our hotels, restaurants, concept store and private member club, as well as in our Asset Management activities. As one of us you can pride yourself with attention to detail and entrepreneurial creativity.
As our Revenue Project Coordinator you are supporting your fellow team members with all possible projects that contribute to a more efficient way of working. Optimization, development and implementation of systems to maximize the revenue, market share and profits for multiple hotels is one of the focus areas. Through this, you will be able to continue and drive our development, increase revenue and profits and elevate customer service standards of the individual hotels. And directly contribute to the Sircle Collection mission as a whole, with regard to profit, customer and quality.
General Revenue accountabilities:
- Ensure that all best practices and standard operating procedures are followed, to capitalize and maximize revenue potential and market share.
- Utilize systems, tools and reports in the prescribed way, to ensure all revenue management decisions are supported with relevant data analysis.
- Ensure the integrity of data flowing into RMS, CRS, Channel Manager and PMS.
- Feed ideas and suggestions to strive for constant improvement of operating procedures and new opportunities.
Specific role accountabilities:
- Assist with the setup and roll-out of a new PMS within Sircle Collection.
- Assist in converting the new CRS within Sircle Collection.
- Secure all data inserted in RMS, CRS, Channel Manager and PMS.
- Correct use of, optimize and improve all commercial related systems.
- Handle the onboarding process of systems that are used by the Revenue department & others.
- Participate in the research, acquisition and set-up of new systems.
- Create, analyze, improve and deliver the monthly reports.
- Create and update SOPs, policies and manuals.
- You are keen, tech-savvy on the professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Short deadlines don't scare you, long term goals don't bore you out. Showing drive in both project characteristics within the Revenue department and cross departmental.
- You ensure that effective information gathering and analysis is conducted, in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks.
- Integrate with other functions to exceed customer’s, owner’s and shareholder expectations.
Requisitos del trabajo
- You must have a Bachelor or University degree.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Revenue Coordinator. Reservations experience is a plus.
- Must possess strong computer and system skills.
- Ability to analyze financial statements and market data.
- Detail orientated and a proactive hands-on mentality.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated ability to “think outside of the box”.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
And above all, demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm. Be the best version of yourself!
Sircle Collection is a rapidly-growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, Sircle Collection creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Barcelona and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna and Düsseldorf; Park Centraal located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, Sircle does the asset management of the W Amsterdam, Provocateur Berlin and Roomers Munich.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, call +31(0)620 384 970.