Regional Manager People & Culture of Germany & Austria
Descripción del puesto
Do you get inspired in a fast-changing environment in a role where you are responsible for both operational and strategic HR topics? Are you a team builder and have a proactive hands-on approach? If so, you could be our new Regional Manager People & Culture of Germany & Austria at our Regional Office in Berlin!
There are five hotels in the region, four restaurants and the Regional Office. There is a centrally supporting recruitment team in Amsterdam. We work with an external payroll company. Our interaction with each other is characterised by personal attention and scale up mentality, to use our expertise to help each other reach our common goals, to have the best candidate/employee journey and high candidate/employee engagement.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
You are an experienced HR professional with a demonstrable track record of excelling in people operations and have a strong approach to people strategy;
- You have excellent social and interpersonal skills including the ability to naturally engage, lead and connect with others;
- You are purposeful, pragmatic and have an eye for detail;
- Advising and supporting directors, managers and employees in all P&C matters;
- Lead a team of three P&C professionals in Germany and Austria;
- Ensuring an inclusive employee journey: from onboarding to offboarding;
- Translating company strategy and values into regional plans & goals and creating (payroll) budgets, forecast and other reports.
Requisitos del trabajo
- Bachelor or University degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a HR leadership role preferably in hospitality or a lifestyle service-based industry within a global company;
- Proven experience includes hands-on responsibility for the full scope of HR activities;
- Expert in German employment law and regulations;
- You speak fluently German and English and lives in Berlin.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Primary working conditions (market conformity)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.