Management Trainee (m/w/d)
Descripción del puesto
Are you an energetic and passionate student, who loves to go the extra mile and is eager in learning and growing in Front Office? Is it in your nature to be proactive and come up with new ideas? If so, you could be our new Management Trainee at one of our Sircle Collection Hotels in Amsterdam!
Our goal is to maximize and exceed our guest satisfaction by providing the best-personalized service possible.
- You are confident in creating memorable guest experiences;
- You are allergic for the sentence “Mission Impossible”;
- It’s in your nature to multitask, be proactive and be stress resistant;
- You like to be part of a hardworking likeminded professional hospitality team;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English; both oral and written. An extra language could be a plus.
- You are able to create and nurture a professional and funky environment to your guests and team.
- Welcoming and guiding guests;
- Assist the daily operations on different departments;
- Monitor, track and answer Online Guest Reviews;
- Handling complaints according to procedure;
- You make sure you know everything about the guest’s special inquiries and with your creative mindset you will create the ultimate cliff-hanger to keep guests remembering Sir Adam;
- Having the best connections in town regarding restaurants/bars.
Requisitos del trabajo
- You are currently a student enrolled in a relevant bachelor hospitality/ tourism related study;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English; both oral and written.
- Flexibility in working morning/ evening and in the weekends;
- You are available as of May/June/July 2022 for a period of minimum six months.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- The internship compensation is € 500 gross based on a fulltime internship.
- We offer a compensation in your housing costs of € 80 gross (fulltime) in case you have to move to Amsterdam for your internship.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.