Descripción del puesto
Do you want to make it your mission to shake up the hospitality industry and do you know how to connect, engage, attract the talents to us with your enthusiasm in your role as Corporate Recruiter? Do you have relevant work experience in the recruitment and are you possibly also a guru in making gifs (to be just a little bit different) or a vlogger in the making, then you are "the" Corporate Recruiter we are now looking for for Sircle Collection in Amsterdam!
As experienced Corporate Recruiter you will be part of our People & Culture department. You advise and report directly to the VP People & Culture. As a Corporate Recruiter you will be responsible for the entire recruitment for Sircle Collection; this means all six hotels in the Netherlands, conceptstore XBANK and the head office in Amsterdam. What does this mean exactly: you are the first point of contact for all 35+ hiring managers in different brands, properties, and departments. Next to that you are the face of Sircle Collection to candidates, schools and other business partners.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By trying to get in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are independent, have a great sense of responsibility and have recruitment skills;
- You make contact easily because of your cheerful, energetic attitude and you maintain your professionalism;
- You have genuine interest in people (you do not only look at work experience and education, but ambition and personality are just as important);
- You are passionate and can tell an authentic story;
- You are very proactive and creative and know how to turn this into results;
- You are highly organized and able to manage many different job postings at once while seamlessly handling incoming requests from hiring managers.
- Managing incoming job applications through various channels;
- First point of contact by phone for candidates, students, schools, hiring managers and other external parties;
- Actively approaching passive and active candidates on CV database and direct search;
- Writing and optimizing job postings;
- Conducting telephone screenings and assessing candidates;
- Scheduling first and second interviews with hiring managers;
- Posting and maintaining vacancies on various (job) websites other (social media) platforms;
- Building and managing talent pools;
- Maintaining warm relationships with colleges and/or universities in the Netherlands;
- Represent Sircle Collection at schools, study and student associations to promote the position of Sircle Collection as an employer of choice in collaboration with hiring managers;
- Organize inside tours/ recruitment days/ guest lectures/campus recruitment and other events to connect with students and young professionals (after COVID-19).
Requisitos del trabajo
- Completed Bachelor/HBO in Hospitality/HR/Marketing/Communications;
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a role as a Corporate Recruiter;
- Knowledge of recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases and internet sourcing tools (esp. LinkedIn Recruiter) and recruitment platforms;
- Hospitality is in your DNA;
- Talented communicator excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Open to feedback and able to deal with it well;
- In possession of a drivers license.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Primary working conditions (market conformity Horeca CAO)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Food for brains
- Training and development workshops on our internal Sircle Collection Page.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.