Nederland, AmsterdamFinanciënSircle Collection
What we do and are proud of
With our shared passion for hospitality, our team creates one-of-a-kind hotels, restaurants, stores and spas in Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. It’s in our DNA to be creative, ambitious, surprising and to provide heartfelt service.
Why this vacancy is available
As an Accounting Supervisor you are the first control of the registered revenues and cost in the administration. The correct registration is important for operational managers, regional directors, executive team and owners so the cost are reflected in the correct way based on Dutch GAAP in the profit & loss statement and finally in annual reports.
Do you enjoy being responsible for the first control on registered invoices, approval flow payment proposals and posting bank statements? Read on, because….
This is what you're going to do
In this role you are responsible for designated entities within Sircle Collection to do the first control on registered invoices, approval flow, payment proposals, posting bank statements. Also you prepare or assist in the preparation of the monthly profit and loss statement, annual reports and VAT declarations. Next to that, you maintain an up to date administration by working together with your colleagues to meet the desired deadlines. You are going to work on your own specific sub-administrations (E.g. Fixed assets, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable). Your main focus is on Hotel and restaurant administration.
- Accurate and precise bookkeeping;
- Control of ledgers in sub-administrations;
- Control on fixed assets and depreciation;
- Managing accounts payable process (Approval of invoices, processing bank payments and Aging debt);
- Prepare and create monthly P&L statements and reports and balance sheet reconciliation;
- Assisting the supervisor and financial controller;
- Guiding administrators and interns with their tasks within the accounts payable department.
This is why your new job is challenging
Working in finance at Sircle Collection means that you work in a great team of highly skilled colleagues who thrive to optimize the administration and controls of all the entities. Within the team you are challenged to optimize your part, think and work together to outperform the expectations.
This is why you are the best candidate
The best candidate is a team player who is able to work independently and takes responsibility. You take initiative, are accurate, hands on and service minded. Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable is a must in this role. A big plus would be if you did (or assisted in) preparation for the profit and loss statement. Since we are a service oriented department in a service oriented industry we need you to have eye for detail and be aware of the need of your colleagues or stake holders. Last but not least you are discreet and diplomatic with sensitive information, situations and involved parties.
In combination with:
- Work and think at an HBO level, MBO-4 level is possible;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within finance or similar position or similar position;
- Experience with financial administrative systems and MS-office;
- Availability of 5 days a week;
- English writing/speaking (Dutch is a plus).
Our benefits and fun
- Primary working conditions (market conform)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- In-house Experience
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (tbd)
Hi I’m Rosan. I started as an intern and stayed with Sircle Collection after my graduation. With my experience which I gained during my internship I was able to have flying start in the accounts payable administrator role and quickly found my way as a supervisor accounting.
Our application procedure
Interested in this vacancy? Press the application button and send us your CV and motivation letter immediately!
Our Recruiter Esther Idema will contact you within 5 days to let you know if we want to schedule a meeting.
For more information about the application procedure please contact Esther Idema, 06-20384970