Technology & Business Solutions Coordinator
Do you want to be part of the technology transformation of Sircle Collection? Are you that ambitious and hands-on Technology & Business Solutions Coordinator?
You will join the Technology & Business Solutions team that empowers colleagues and guests with the right technology, so they can focus on the things that matter most. This role is based at our HQ in Amsterdam. You will be working alongside the Group Director Technology & Business Solutions and assist with the roll-out of our new overall Technology strategy and administrative processes.
- You have a passion for innovation and like to discover new things;
- You are a real team player with a positive mind set and flexible;
- You have a strong desire to learn, grow and innovate;
- You can cope with a quickly changing environment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and our technology partners to innovate together;
- Manage project planning, backlogs and track deadlines;
- Plan and coordinate meetings and IT health checks;
- Assist with technology projects for new openings and renovations;
- Administrative tasks such application contract management, hardware asset management, purchasing and budgeting;
- Coordination and implementation of two lab rooms to test new technology;
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports and presentations;
- Create a knowledge base, standard operating procedures, efficient workflows and manuals;
- Sourcing, planning and roll-out of training;
- Provide support to Application Specialists for system issues and integrations;
- GDPR related activities and active participation in the GDPR taskforce;
- Research technology trends and provide ideas to enhance employee and guest experiences;
- Launch proof of concepts, followed by pilots and company-wide rollouts;
- Follow up with internal teams and technology partners to ensure tasks are executed according to requirements;
- Ensure people commit towards outcome: next steps, deadlines - escalate if necessary.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in hospitality management);
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (including internship);
- Knowledge of or previous experience working with hospitality systems;
- You have very good knowledge of English (German, Spanish and Dutch is a plus).
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is a rapidly growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, Sircle Collection creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Barcelona and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna and Düsseldorf; Park Centraal located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, Sircle Collection does the asset management of the W Amsterdam by Marriott International.
Our Company Values
- Creativity is our back bone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle and we embrace uncertainty.
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
Primary working conditions (market conformity)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
- Business Fitness Nederland (2.975 locations)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Food (for brains)
- Training and development programs
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation