Room Attendant PT (m/w/d)
Is it in your nature to always go for "A Tidy Room is a Tidy Mind" ? Is "eye for detail" one of your super powers?
Do you love to become the heartbeat of our hotel? Could you answer these questions with three times a "YES"? Then we have this great chance; we are looking for our Room Attendant at our Sir Adam in Amsterdam!
As a team, we work closely to build and maintain the team spirit high and energetic! We have a nice and open atmosphere. We have an inclusive culture, where each individual and opinion matters.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By trying to get in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are a friendly, positive and helpful person;
- It’s in your nature to create the most enjoyable experiences for our guests and having an eye for detail;
- You are able to create and nurture a cosy and fun environment to your guests and team.
- Working with the team to deliver an unforgettable guest experiences;
- You will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all hotel rooms to a very high standard;
- You will also be responsible for the corridors, staircases, outside areas and for the transport of clean and dirty linen and garbage of the guest rooms;
- There might be special projects and/or deep-cleaning tasks.
- You have great communication skills in English and/or Dutch;
- You love learning new things and you enjoy guests’ satisfaction;
- Flexibility in working mornings/ evenings and weekends.
About Sir Adam
A mecca for music and culture lovers.
With its bold presence in Amsterdam’s A’DAM Tower, Sir Adam resonates with the vibrant energy of the building’s present occupants, including Sony, Semifest and MassiveMusic. It’s just behind the city’s Central Station and overlooks the IJ River. Make sure to check out the rooftop for 360-degree views of the city.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Primary working conditions (market conformity Horeca CAO)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (35%) and Family & Friends rate (25%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
- Business Fitness Nederland (2.975 locations)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Food for brains
- Training and development workshops on our internal Sircle Collection Page.