Revenue Management Trainee
Are you that professional that doesn’t optimize for conversions, but optimize revenue? Do you like challenges? Apply for our Revenue Management Trainee position at our Sircle Collection Headquarters in Amsterdam!
Our revenue department HQ is located in Amsterdam Centre. As our new Revenue Management Intern you will be part of the Revenue Team of Sircle Collection. This team is next to maximizing the revenue responsible for the market share and profits for all hotels of Sircle Collection. As our new talent you support and assist the Revenue Coordinator in completing the daily tasks.
- You are the enthusiastic and independent fresh talent we are looking for;
- You are analytical, proactive, precise helpful and on top of that a fun person to work with;
- The hospitality and travel industry is your passion and you love to follow and discover new trends within the industry.
- Optimizing and maintaining Revenue management systems;
- Implementing and controlling of pricing updates (on external booking channels as well);
- Taking responsibility of loading and executing the ‘rate codes’ at the department;
- Taking care of preparing and making Revenue reports and analysis.
- HBO level and is following a study in Economics, Business Management or Hotel management;
- English and Dutch must be spoken and written fluently;
- Proactive and analytical;
- Subjects like statistics have your interest;
- Excellent communicative and computer skills;
- Flexible, creative and takes initiative;
- You are available from January/February 2023 for a minimum period of six months.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 12 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our company values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves both personally and professionally.
- We are surprising: We embrace and create the unexpected, and never settle for the ordinary to excite our guests and teams in moments that matter.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- The internship compensation is € 500 gross based on a fulltime internship.
- We offer a compensation in your housing costs of € 80 gross (fulltime) in case you have to move to Amsterdam for your internship.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.