Reservations Trainee (m/w/d)
Are you looking for an internship where you don't have to be bored for a day? Do you have the guts to be the first point of contact for all our potential hotel guests and start the "guest experience", so they won't look any further? Do you dare to convey your own passion and personal touch? Then this is your chance and you could be our new Reservations Trainee at Sircle Collection.
Our Reservation Department is part of the HQ of Sircle Collection in Amsterdam Center. As a Reservations intern, you are responsible for processing and booking individual reservations for all our hotels in Amsterdam. You know how to react to changes and process reservations as our guests wishes. In addition, it is your mission to generate the highest possible revenue and to communicate with the guest and hotels in the best possible way.
- You are a people’s person who can encourage guests for our hotels;
- You can make every reservation possible and unburden the guest;
- You have an eye for detail and think along and come with solutions.
- You are responsible for processing all individual bookings for the hotels;
- You make sure that all of our customers' requirements are met;
- You actively sell the services and facilities in the individual hotels;
- You process options, special requests and changes to existing reservations correctly and on time;
- You answer phone calls, emails and report directly to the Booking Office Manager.
- Bachelor level, preferabely Hotelmanagement or Tourism;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- Good communication and computer skills;
- Being able to handle confidential information well;
- Flexible, take initiatives and creative;
- You are available as of July/ August 2022 for a minimum period of 6 months.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- The internship compensation is € 500 gross based on a fulltime internship.
- We offer a compensation in your housing costs of € 80 gross (fulltime) in case you have to move to Amsterdam for your internship.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.