Are you looking for an exciting internship? Also for an organization which organize nice events for their staff? Come and meet Sircle Collection!
As Reservations Intern, you support the Reservations Department of Sircle Collection. The Reservation Department is part of the HQ of Sircle Collection in Amsterdam Centrum. As a Reservations intern, you are responsible for processing and booking individual reservations for all our hotels in Amsterdam. You know how to react to changes and process reservations as our guests wishes. In addition, it is your mission to generate the highest possible revenue and to communicate with the guest and hotels in the best possible way. This internship starts a.s.a.p.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best talents in the industry.
- You are a people’s person who can encourage guests for our hotels;
- You can make every reservation possible and unburden the guest;
- You have an eye for detail and think along and come with solutions.
- You are responsible for processing all individual bookings for the hotels;
- You make sure that all of our customers' requirements are met;
- You actively sell the services and facilities in the individual hotels;
- You process options, special requests and changes to existing reservations correctly and on time;
- You answer phone calls, emails and report directly to the Reservations Supervisor.
- Minimum MBO (level 4) work and thinking level and follow a (preferably) hospitality or tourism education;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- Good communication and computer skills;
- Being able to handle confidential information well;
- Flexible, take initiatives and creative;
- Startdate as of January 2021, for a minimum period of six months.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Placement fee of € 500,- per month
Housing allowance; € 80,- gross per month (if you move to Amsterdam)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
- Business Fitness Nederland (2.975 locations)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Time to relax
- Yearly New Year’s Party
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Department events
- Staff Society Membership (small contribution)
Food (for brains)
- Training and development programs
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.