People & Culture Trainee (m/w/d)
Does People & Culture attract your interest? Do you prefer an educational and also a fun internship? Then come and meet Sircle Collection!
As a People & Culture Trainee you support the entire People & Culture department and you serve as a source of information in the field of People & Culture, collective labour agreement/AVR and company regulations for our employees. You will be also busy with analyzing our People & Culture processes of all our hotels. You will work at the Sircle Collection Headquarter in Amsterdam. Together with you, we want to develop and improve our processes of our fast-growing hotel chain.
- You are a spontaneous, social and helpful person;
- You are ambitious, discreet, honest and accurate;
- You are eager to learn about Human Resources;
- You like to work both independently and in a team;
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You will be the first point of contact for the employees in all 6 Sircle Collection hotels in the Netherlands;
- You are responsible for the (administrative) on- and offboarding of employees;
- You will be organising the monthly bike tour and introduction training for new employees and you will give the introduction training;
- You are responsible for keeping various files and systems up-to-date;
- You will take care of conducting and analysing reports;
- You are responsible for monitoring and closing the hour registration of the employees;
- You will be supporting the People & Culture department in their daily tasks.
- HBO working and thinking level and follows a (preferably) HHS, HR or tourism training;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- Good communication and computer skills;
- Being able to handle confidential information well;
- Flexible, initiative-rich and creative;
- You are available as of September/ October for a minimum period of 6 months.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our company values
- We offer genuine service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and cherish the communities around us;
- Creativity is our backbone: every member of our company is creative, and we use that to create customized, one-of-a-kind experiences;
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves;
- We are surprising: we are changeable, we don't settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- The internship compensation is € 500 gross based on a fulltime internship.
- We offer a compensation in your housing costs of € 80 gross (fulltime) in case you have to move to Amsterdam for your internship.
How to apply?
Send us your CV and motivation using the apply button below.