People & Culture Officer
Does People & Culture and Hospitality attract your interest? Do you love to have a great sense of responsibility? Are you a strong and pro-active HR professional? This is your change to become our new People & Culture officer at Sircle Collection in Amsterdam.
In the role as a People & Culture Officer you will assist our People & Culture team with our headquarters and six of our hotels in The Netherlands.
Every day is different not only within your tasks but also working in different properties with different people!
In this position, you are responsible for an efficient, secure and up-tempo completion of practical and administrative manners regarding HR. You are the strong back-up the People & Culture Manager needs in guiding complex cases.
You will become part of our People & Culture team, which consist of 12 People & Culture gurus each with their own speciality but with one common goal: “creating a more respectful, inclusive company culture”.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best talents in the industry.
- You are an energetic and enthusiastic person who is able to switch quickly between different projects and tasks. You will be working in a high demanding environment;
- Taking initiative comes natural to you and you are highly solution-oriented;
- You love working independently and in a team and are at the same time able to keep the overview and make connections easily on each level;
- You are tactful, discreet and diplomatic when dealing with sensitive information and situations and parties involved.
- First point of contact for all operational managers and employees of our different properties and will support them, if needed;
- Guiding and monitoring from the onboarding process up to offboarding;
- Monitor and execute the payroll process by checking pay slips and entering mutations;
- Administrative work (contracts, employee files, sickness, maternity leave etc);
- Organizing, planning and giving different kind of HR trainings (Onboarding trainings and other initiatives).
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Minimum two - four years of relevant HR work experience in a similar position;
- You have knowledge of relevant Dutch labor laws and regulations in the hospitality industry;
- Fluent in Dutch and English languages in word and writing;
- Knowledge of automated data processing and experience with Dyflexis and RAET, is an advantage.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Primary working conditions (market conformity; Horeca CAO)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
Food for brains
Training and development workshops on our internal Sircle Collection Page.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.