Group, Meeting & Events Executive
Do you enjoy to sell and plan according to people’s wishes? Are you ready to take the next step within your meeting & event sales career with selling 6 unique collection hotels in the Netherlands? Perhaps you are our ideal candidate for the position Group, Meeting & Event Executive!
Our Booking Office is part of our HQ in Amsterdam Centre. All your colleague's work side to side at the same floor. The Booking Office is a vibrant department of the Sircle Collection. As our Groups, Meeting & Events Executive you use all your sales skills to bring in the business. As soon the contract is signed, you bring in all your organizational talent to organize the groups and events into the tiniest detail for all our properties: Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels & Park Centraal Hotels.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are a passionate and enthusiastic sales person who loves to organise and to plan;
- You have at least 1 year experience within selling and planning events.
- You are a people’s person who can encourage guests for our hotels;
- You can make every event possible and unburden the guest;
- You have an eye for detail and think along and come with solutions.
- Create tailor made offers and quote prices
- Maximize revenue and exceed goals set for the department
- Negotiate contracts
- Cooperate with the other commercial departments
- Maintain relationships with repeat clients and decision makers
- Site inspections
- Taking care of a clear handover towards the onside operational teams;
- Financial related tasks as preparing invoices, pro forma’s, commission handling etc.;
- Taking care of reporting with regards to conversion and revenues;
- After sales calls.
- Dutch and English needs to be spoken and written fluently;
- Knowledge of OPERA PMS is a big bonus;
- Be an example for the rest of team
- You are super commercial and have a passion for hospitality;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Team player, but certainly also capable of working independently.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.