Would you like to join us on our journey to future proof our technology stack of Sircle Collection? Are you that ambitious Application Specialist?
You will join the Technology & Business Solutions team that empowers colleagues and guests with the right technology, so they can focus on the things that matter most. This role is based at our HQ in Amsterdam with travel to our hotels, offices and restaurants across Europe. Together with the team and the right technology partners you will build a complete and modern system landscape that is open for integrations, scalable, stable and ready for the future ambition of Sircle Collection. We have an exciting year ahead of us with numerous innovative system roll-outs.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
By getting in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry.
- You are tech savvy and embrace automation;
- You know how to find the right balance between technology and the human touch;
- You have a strong desire to learn and innovate;
- You tolerate uncertainty and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and our technology partners to innovate together;
- Identify needs and opportunities for new technology and integration within all levels of Sircle Collection;
- Fast launching of proof of concepts, followed by pilots and company-wide rollouts;
- Execute and monitor system related projects; from sourcing, implementation, go-live to support and training;
- Prioritize implementations of new systems or replacements of legacy applications based on impact on guest experiences, employee experiences, automation, profitability and competitiveness;
- Create efficient support and services workflows for systems;
- Track, coordinate, resolve and escalate system issues;
- Create and maintain system standards, policies and procedures;
- Follow up with internal teams and technology partners to ensure tasks are executed according to requirements;
- Ensure people commit towards outcome: next steps, deadlines - escalate if necessary;
- Coordinate system integrations and updates;
- Identify system ambassadors who can act as product specialists;
- Stay up to date with technology trends and identify possible use cases.
- At least 3-4 years relevant work experience in a current position (preferably in the hospitality industry);
- You have very good knowledge of English (German, Spanish and Dutch is a plus);
- Knowledge of or previous experience working with hospitality systems.
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Primary working conditions (market conformity)
- Hotel benefits (The Netherlands, Spain, Germany and Austria)
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
- Restaurant benefits - The Entourage Group (25%)
- Sale moments at XBANK (10%)
- Business Fitness Nederland (2.975 locations)
Fun (for free)
- Bootcamp every Monday @ Sir Adam
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Paid moving day
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.