Sales Manager Corperate & MICE
As our Sales Manager region The Hague, you are responsible for the Corporate and MICE accounts in your region for all our 13 hotels. You define and execute the commercial strategy for Park Centraal The Hague to grow revenue and market share from your accounts. Success is determined through achievement of revenue goals and improvement in market share performance. In a pro-active and eager way, you will drive the continued development and growth of revenue, profits and customer service standards. You report directly to the Group Director of Sales based in Amsterdam.
We are absolutely looking for a pro-active, fanatic and self-confident sales driven person, who values partnerships and is not afraid to negotiate strongly. You need to be able to think and act in a strategic way and look at revenues from different angles. Co-partnering with revenue, bookings office, finance and hotel managers is part of your regular duty. You stand out in your enthusiastic approach to your clients and demonstrate ability to “think outside the box” and fight for the business. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced company with a lot of potential. Therefore, you have to be flexible.
- Manage and prospect International & Local Corporate & MICE clients in order to meet and exceed annual and monthly budgeted room nights and room revenue assigned to the this market segment;
- Lead all RFP’s for Park Centraal The Hague and grow market share;
- Builds and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers in your region;
- Extend and negotiate contracted accounts and develop them to establish further growth;
- Liaise with the Sales Team colleagues in Europe and centralized Meetings & Event department;
- Create and implement a strategic business development plan and sales action plan;
- Establish and maintain visibility of Sircle Collection within the Business segment;
- You will participate in Sales events, Fam trips, Sales blitzes, which are planned by yourself;
- You are a member of Sircle Collection commercial team and need to work closely with the sales, finance and booking office department to set and execute the commercial strategies. On a regular basis, you will also work in the HQ office in Amsterdam but mainly you will be found in The Hague.
- Ability to quick adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect;
- 2/3 years of experience in a sales position in Hotel Industry;
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong command of English language;
- Experience with selling a group of hotels is a pre;
- Knowledge of the The Hague market is a pre;
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves: we are a small team, so for the most part it's an all-hands-on-deck environment. Success at Sircle; Collection means taking on anything that comes your way with flexibility and enthusiasm;
- You are result driven, hungry for a challenge and ready to hit the ground running;
- But you never stop learning. Curiosity is a must as we try to stay ahead of the curve.
ABOUT SIRCLE COLLECTION
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 11 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across 13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and more. In everything we do, we are focusing on creating singular and surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on sirclecollection.com.
ABOUT PARK CENTRAAL THE HAGUE
Surrounded by the famous Royal Gardens, the lively Hofkwartier district and the typical cobblestone streets, Park Centraal Den Haag represents 160 years of Dutch culture. Classic and modern design details come together here to create an exceptionally elegant experience.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US?
A workplace where you can be yourself and shine!
More concretely you will also get:
- Excellent employment conditions (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your CV and motivation using the apply button below.