People Payment Administrator
Do you get a rush from delivering a flawless payroll every month? Do you like to work independently and share your knowledge with others? If so, you could become our People Payment Administrator!
Our Headquarters are located in the center of Amsterdam – next to the Dam Square. There you can find all corporate departments behind the operation of our hotels in Amsterdam and The Hague. We have a nice and open atmosphere, and an inclusive culture. Each individual matters.
How do we intent to accomplish this?
“By trying to get in touch with you, to hire the best of the best in the industry”.
- You have experience with payroll, are analytic and have an eye for detail;
- You are a friendly and positive person;
- You take initiative and think in solutions;
- It’s in your nature to help others and like to support the team with your wide knowledge on all payroll aspects;
- You are trustworthy, discrete and diplomatic in dealing with sensitive information;
- You are up to date with all the latest developments in the field of payroll.
- You provide our external payroll provider with all necessary mutations to execute the payroll for our headquarters, hotels and restaurants;
- You maintain an efficient corporation with this external payroll provider and together you ensure a flawless payroll;
- You are responsible for checking the in- and output of the payroll;
- You can reconcile the balance accounts extracted from the payroll administration with our finance administration;
- You are the first point-of-contact for employees with payroll-related questions;
- You optimize payroll processes where needed;
- You are responsible for extracting and analyzing journal entries;
- You ensure an efficient corporation with our internal Finance department and provide them with the necessary payroll reports ;
- You take care of all pension related administration;
- You provide the local People & Culture team with info when needed;
- You are responsible for extracting and analyzing HR/Payroll related data reports.
- You have great communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You will be working fulltime, part-time in consultation;
- Proven experience in Payroll administration;
- Knowledge of Dutch Payroll & Labor laws and regulations;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance;
- Payroll diplomas such as PDL/VPS are an advantage;
- Experience with Visma – YouServe is an advantage.
BENEFITS & FUN
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks;
- A great team & leading hotel company.
ABOUT SIRCLE COLLECTION
We started in 2011 in Amsterdam and quickly grew to be a collection of various creative hospitality brands and properties across Europe’s most inspiring cities, and there are no signs of slowing down. With everything we do—hotels, restaurants, design concept stores, properties and more—we are passionate about creating surprising and special experiences for our guests, because that’s what life is all about. As our ambitious company continues to grow fast, there are countless opportunities for our employees to grow with it. As a team, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and entrepreneurial creativity.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us;
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences;
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves;
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and motivation by sending an email to email@example.com