Front Office Manager
- You become part of the Sir Savigny Team
- You lead the Front Office Team
- You take over the duty and holiday planning
- You will conduct interviews and help in the recruitment of new employees
- You see yourself as a host, welcome our guests warmly and treat them with openness and charm
- You carry out the Check-In/Check-Out of our guests
- You give our guests your insider tips for Berlin and the surrounding area
- You take responsibility for the cash management according to the credit policy
- You contribute to an effective and efficient operational process
- Teamwork is a matter of course for you
- You already have professional experience in the front office, you inspire our guests with your passion every day anew and show them that their well-being is always close to our heart
- You have already successfully gained your first experience as a manager and you enjoy leading a team
- You show initiative when it comes to new projects, improvements, regular meeting structures or the development of your team
- You enjoy learning new things and helping our guests
- Posting and sharing in the social media is not a foreign word to you #sirhotels
- You have excellent hospitality and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and German both orally and in writing. Every other language is a plus, but not necessary
- You are not afraid of numbers and planning of costs and independent management of P&L at the front office
- You are the replacement of the Operations Manager in his absence
About Sircle Collection
We are an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in
2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. In our 9 years, our
Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands across
13 locations, three restaurants, one design concept store and three
landmark properties—all set in some of Europe’s most inspiring
neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park
Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar
Claes, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan
and more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating singular and
surprising experiences for our guests. Learn more on
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative,
and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
- Holiday pay
- Travel allowance
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Discount: Employee rate (50%) and Family & Friends rate (30%)
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.