Finance Trainee (m/w/d)
Do you like figures and insights? Do you want to learn a lot and gain knowledge about this? Then come and meet the Finance department of Sircle Collection!
In the position of Finance Trainee you have a supporting role in the department. With this internship you gain insight into hotel administration and you learn to work with various systems such as; the Property Management System, Accountview, Elvy and Siji. This department is part of the Sircle Collection head office in Amsterdam Center.
- Independent and enthusiastic;
- Social, honest, discreet, accurate and helpful;
- Strong communication skills;
- A real team player.
- Taking care of the total income audit of various administrations (including revenues, statistics and credit card checks);
- Maintain various administrations such as booking invoices and bank bookings;
- Contribute to monthly closures;
- Prepare various administrative overviews;
- Provide input to improve administrative procedures / processes.
- You follow a Bachelor Finance/Hospitality course;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- You are analytical and reliable;
- You are flexible and ambitious;
- You have strong communication and computer skills;
- You are available as of July/ August 2022 for a minimum period of six months.
About Sircle Collection
Sircle Collection is an independent group of creative hospitality brands founded in 2011 by award-winning industry expert Liran Wizman. Over the past 10 years, our Amsterdam-based company has grown to include three hotel brands in 13 locations, three restaurants, a design concept store and three landmarks–all located in some of Europe's most inspiring neighborhoods. Our brands include Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels, Park Centraal Hotels, X BANK, Seven North, The Rooftop at Sir Victor, Bar Claes, Miznon, as well as the properties of the W Amsterdam, the Edition Milan and many more. In everything we do, we are focused on creating special and surprising experiences for our guests.
Our Company Values
- We provide heartfelt service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and nurture the communities around us.
- Creativity is our backbone: each member of our company is creative, and we use that to create tailor-made, one-of-a-kind experiences.
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves.
- We are surprising: we are fluid, we don’t settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
Benefits & Fun
- Primary conditions of employment (market-based Horeca CLA);
- Fixed staff rates for all Sircle Collection Hotels;
- 10% discount at X BANK: our unique concept store with Dutch art, fashion and design;
- A day off to celebrate your birthday;
- 25% discount at the restaurants of The Entourage Group;
- Discount on the hotel merchandise;
- Free In-house experience after 1 month;
- Paid moving day;
- Free Bootcamp @ Sir Adam every week;
- Company drinks and teambuilding events;
- A great team & leading hotel company;
- The internship compensation is € 500 gross based on a fulltime internship.
- We offer a compensation in your housing costs of € 80 gross (fulltime) in case you have to move to Amsterdam for your internship.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation through the apply button below.